11 July 2008

Oh Thank Heaven For 7-11!





Because 7-11 is not just home of the Slurpee, but is also the birthday of my dear friend and partner in crime, Carrie! HAPPY 35th Birthday Carrie! In honor of today, I enjoyed my free Slurpee from 7-11 & I raised it high in a birthday toast... ;-)
Carrie & her family spend every July in the great state of Michigan and I'm missin' her something fierce...so DoulaBoy3 (good buddies with Carrie's youngest) & I will head out next week to pay them a visit and attend Art Fair in Ann Arbor - yipee!
PS: I really like the Slurpee spoon-straw (not everyone agrees though)

2 comments:

carriex3 said...

Ok, so impressed...............
God only knows how special you are to me and my family....
Can't wait to celebrate good times!!
xo,
C

DoulaMomma said...

Is it normal that comments make me so happy?
Glad you got to see this on your bday!

xo
kim