11 March 2009

back to it

I'm back from vacation! Although I had internet access, the blogger screen was en Espanol & though my conversational spanish is pretty good, it does not extend to blogging terms! Plus, I decided to really be on vacation...that meant that I even gave myself a break from taking my camera everywhere - unusual for me on a trip. It was great - just us my husband & me on the beach with my new Kindle reader and really awesome service...it's sort of hard to come back to reality and not have everyone around just know that I am "Senora Collins" and hoping to make sure that "everything is perfect" at all times. I will try to post a picture of me swimming with dolphins! sigh...

But since I'm back, it's time to jump further into triathlon training. Friday begins swimming lessons to improve my stroke and figure out how to breath and maximize distance for effort expended. I missed a "chi walking/running" meeting but hope to attend a workshop on it...here's a sample:

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

I think R & R will help in the training process--you're more centered, more receptive...

OK I've never run a triathlon, but I think it's great you had a vacation.