28 December 2008

a roof over your gingerbread head

why didn't I buy the pre-baked/just assemble gingerbread house when I had the chance?

ahh - so much better to wait and spend more money on the organic-fancy-make nearly from scratch-buy all your own decorations kit that took my dad hours do do, mostly without kids because it was complicated & tedious.

and like the cheap & easy one, it took only seconds to nearly destroy. My youngest actually took a bite out of the roof.

if I'm not feeling too lazy, pictures to come.

...off to the movies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya! the girl wanted to make a gingerbread house, I suggested a kit, but the DH is too much of a luddite and a culinary snob to stand for that. So we did nothing cuz I'm not making one from scratch!

Then they made them in school with graham crackers, HA!