22 October 2008

hopeful


I love this view, by Time Magazine photojournalist Callie Shell, of Obama on the campaign trail. I read that
Four years ago Time photographer Callie Shell met Barack Obama backstage when she was covering presidential candidate John Kerry. She sent her editor more photographs of Obama than Kerry. When asked why, she said, "I do not know. I just have a feeling about him. I think he will be important down the road." Her first photo essay on Obama was two and half years ago. She has stuck with him ever since.

Be sure to keep selecting "Show More Images" at the bottom of each section of photos

3 comments:

Nanda Mama said...

I am SO in love.

keisha

Elizabeth Gallo said...

ditto! i am an 0bama-lovin' mama!

Sarah said...

Oh, man - these are amazing. I already liked the man's politics + public persona, but now I have many more reasons to like him. He seems so real... and good.