30 October 2008

jealous?

I'm off to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart today...VIP tickets, baby! Hoping to deliver a copy of the new issue of The MotherHood, hot off the presses today...the God & Politics issue! In it is my column, DoulaMomma, Speaking Truth To Power (scroll down, but not without reading the incredible Because I Said So column by Helena Holgersson-Shorter entitled, Barack: The Great "What Are You?" Hope...it's fantastic, truly.)
The publisher, Lisa, will label the envelope containing the magazine, "Born in NJ, just like you, Jon!"...
Hard copies can be found here.

Should be a fun show...man how I love Jon Stewart!

3 comments:

Laura Griffin said...

Oh so jealous, yes!!!...But I can still say, "Enjoy!" and mean it. I will watch tonight and listen for your laugh.

Laura said...

Yes. Yes, I am. A little bit. But, have a blast any way.

I read your article and liked it. Wherever we can all find reminders of our power and strength, we should feel heartened.

Sarah said...

Powerful piece by another powerful woman! Have fun at the taping... want to hear all about it!