06 October 2008

I have a crush on Cory Booker...


Thought I would pass along this announcement for local folks:

Rally for Change with Gov. Corzine & Mayor Cory Booker and more
(Voter Registration Drive)
Calling all Democrats!! The time is NOW! We are only a few weeks away from the most important election of our time and Obama/Biden need our help!

Come show your support this Tuesday, Oct 7th 1:30 at Grove Park on S.Orange Ave for a Yes We Can Rally supporting the Obama/Biden ticket!

There will be voter registration for those who need to get registered and plenty of information on how to get involved in the campaign.

With Governor Jon Corzine, Senate President Dick Codey, Co. Exec. Joe DiVincenzo, Mayor Cory Booker and other democratic leaders

Hope to see you all there - Yes We Can!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this information! I met Corey about 6 years ago and have been smitten eve since.

ceeelcee said...

I went to college with Cory. You want me to introduce you?

He is dreamy...

Elizabeth Gallo said...

Hmmmm... maybe I'll try to bring the kiddos to this one tomorrow!

DoulaMomma said...

ceeelcee,
Well, my husband & kids might not like it much, but yes please! ;-)
I actually have an idea about lowering infant mortality in Newark & beyond & have a plan to try to get in to see him at some point, as I think he would be on board & could be a big help!
Eliz - hope to see you there! I will be kid-free & can hold one of yours! Been itching to try out a sling like that beautiful one you have...